Why would I need a Keto Coach?
Maybe you’ve heard of the ketogenic diet and have heard of someone that hired a keto coach and had great results. Perhaps you’ve searched Pinterest looking for meal plans, food lists and any info you can find. Then you went shopping and bought all the fancy ingredients to make everything “keto”. Last but not least you bought yourself a food scale, silicone trays to make fancy fat bombs, and joined a few facebook groups to figure out how to do keto. As a result, you have hundreds, if not thousands of people in that group telling you how to do keto. Without a doubt you are now totally confused!
You just want to do this the RIGHT way, and you want results! Gradually, you’ll see why a Keto Coach really comes in handy!
My name is Sandi Korshnak and I am a Certified Ketogenic Living Coach. I live just outside of Scranton Pa in the small town of Madisonville.
If you are like I was, you’ve tried every diet out there. Maybe you lose a little bit, or sometimes even lose a lot. Then the cravings for some food that you weren’t allowed to eat got the best of you and next thing you knew you were no longer dieting. Meanwhile, all the weight came back!
If You Are
- Tired of feeling run down and bloated!
- Suffering from daily headaches and inflammation.
- Done trying every diet out there and are done with gaining the weight back.
- Overwhelmed with how to do keto the RIGHT WAY because of all the conflicting info out there.
- Frustrated by no weight loss, or hitting a weight plateau and can’t figure out what to do next.
- Sick of being on medications and don’t want to be on them forever.
- Ready to find your LAST DIET and never have to worry about your weight ever again.
- Sick of your doctor saying you need to lose weight, and giving you more pills to take.
- Ready to say goodbye to the 3PM carb crash that most people go through every day.
- Want to stop the cravings, emotional and stress eating, and stop cheating so you can finally stick to a meal plan that will work for you.
- Ready for a big change in the way you feel physically.
- Looking for a “diet” that doesn’t deprive you of all your favorite foods.
Ketogenic Living 101
What to expect when you sign up for an 8 week class with Sandi as your Keto Coach
- To start you’ll get access to my private facebook group. I can coach you no matter where you live. You do NOT have to be local to me.
- Next you’ll receive my Ketogenic Living 101 Program Guide that is yours to keep and refer to (We will be practicing a clean, whole foods way of eating.)
- In addition, you’ll learn why keto works, and why other diets usually fail.
- Receive my Keto Food List – Learn what foods you can and cannot eat.
- Learn how to plan your meals to your specific macros.
- Receive daily easy and delicious new “keto” recipes to keep variety in your menu. This is my favorite part. I LOVE trying new recipes. There is a HUGE misconception about what is and is not allowed on a keto diet.
- Daily posts explaining the Ketogenic way of eating.
- Weekly live Q&A sessions.
- Weekly exercise plans to help get maximum results at home or in the gym.
- Daily accountability with helpful tips to tweak your macros.
What Will You Learn in This Class?
- Meal Prep/Planning
- The What & Why of Keto
- The Importance of Staying Hydrated
- What’s a Macro?
- The Keto Flu
- Your Body on Keto
- Know thy Fats
- Net Carbs
- Sugar Alcohols, Sweeteners and Sugar
- Carb Creepers
- Calorie Counting
- Food Sensitivities
- Being Keto-Adapted
- Hunger vs. Thirst
- Workout for YOU
- Controlling your Cravings
- Sleep Improvements
- Protein’s Role in Ketosis
- Intermittent Fasting
- Fat-Fueled Happiness!
- The Keto Cure
- Sustainable Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Sustainable Macros and Tracking
- Stay Fat-Fueled
- The Daily Win
- Fitness 4 Life
If you know me personally, you may have seen my posts on facebook over the last 3 years in my most successful weight loss journey ever. I have lost over 120 pounds in the last 3 years by eating a ketogenic diet. This means a high fat, low carb diet. Clearly, I started this journey for weight loss, but now that I’m close to my goal, I am NOT just in this for weight loss. In the process of going from the Standard American Diet to keto, I’ve discovered that my blood pressure went down. Before long, I was able to come off all of my meds for it. I also went from pre-diabetic to having normal A1c and blood sugar levels. In addition, I do believe that eating this way will help me to lessen my chances of recurrence of cancer. Due to eliminating inflammatory foods, my lymph-edema doesn’t flare up as much and my headaches pretty much stopped. I am also currently working with my doctor to come off my hypothyroid medication.
While there are many people that follow the ketogenic diet that do shakes instead of meals and allow themselves to eat anything they want as long as it stays within their macros, that is NOT the way I practice it. This is typically called “Dirty Keto or Lazy Keto”. Yes, there are keto coaches out there that teach this way. I do not. First of all, I don’t advocate artificial sweeteners and “sugar free” products or diet soda. Secondly, as a keto coach, I feel that it’s MY JOB to teach you CLEAN KETO. Ultimately, I should guide you to make this a LIFESTYLE CHANGE that is totally sustainable. Eventually you will be able to live the healthiest life possible! In addition, it makes no sense to go through the efforts of trying to eat clean, only to ‘Reward” yourself with sugary drinks and treats.
Other awesome side effects I found when I started following a ketogenic diet are
- My skin looks better. I’m constantly being told how much younger I look.
- Rarely do I get headaches. In fact, it’s been almost 3 years since I’ve had one at all and I used to get migraines quite frequently.
- I don’t wake up achy due to eliminating all inflammatory foods.
- Since starting keto my lymph-edema in my arm has lessened and hardly flares up at all.
- I am sleeping better.
- I am not hungry all day and as a result, I do intermittent fasting mixed with some extended fasting.
- My overall mood has improved.
- I have more energy as well as better focus.
- Not only did my blood pressure drop, but I no longer take medication for it.
- Due to the glycemic index of the foods I eat, I am no longer pre-diabetic.
How Do I Sign Up to Get a Keto Coach?
Last but not least, if you are ready to make changes in your life and put yourself on the right track of feeling better, click one of the links below to get started!